School Events and Fundraising Information
Fundraising and School Activities by Month
Our Fundraising Committee meets monthly to plan events. We are always looking for volunteers!
Call the school at 218-283-3430 or email us at email@example.com for opportunities.
See the Google Calendar for more information or specific event information.
- Meet the teacher
- Teacher InService days and Preparation
- School begins September
- Marathon Kick-off
- Lunch with Grandparents
- Annual Marathon for Non-Public Education
- November Veteran's Day Luncheon Bring a veteran or someone special for lunch at the Aquinas Hall. A flag program will precede the luncheon. (Times will be posted at a later date)
- Grocery Bagging at Super One!
- Thomas School Christmas Concert/Play: The community is welcomed to attend!!!!!
- The start of Christmas Break - Enjoy your time off!
- Prep for the Silent Auction
- January ****School Resumes****
- Lunch with Dad or Someone Special at Aquinas Hall, starting at 11:30pm.
- Catholic Schools Week kickoff mass
- Catholic Schools Week
- Calendar Raffle tickets are available for sale, drawings will take place and then every Monday
- Prepare for shipment: Box Tops for Education. Thank you.
- Lunch with Families to be held at Aquinas Hall, starting at 11:30
- SILENT AUCTION a fun evening with hors d'oeuvres, beverages. With many auction items to bid on, to include a houseboat trip, art and photography and many craft items.
- Calendar Raffle draws are taking place every Monday morning at the church office.
- Easter and Spring break
- Spring and Easter Break
- Calendar Raffle draws continue to be held every Monday morning at the church office. Final draw will be April 30. Thank you for taking part in this vital fundraiser for the school.
- Lunch with Mom or Someone Special at Aquinas Hall @ 11:30.
- We are preparing for our last shipment: Box Tops for Education Labels.
- Last Day of School !! Have a safe and fun summer!
June & July
- No Activities planned at this time